Biyernes, Agosto 10, 2012

REGION 2 WELCOMES TORISTANG PINOY

BRISK FLORIDA BUS
Left by the scheduled bus due by unevitable circumstances at 8:45pm flight., race to a next chartered vehicle at Sampaloc, Manila Florida Bus terminal.


DESTINATION?   REGION 2

Exactly 9:05pm when we left Manila. Using North Luzon Express way as our alternative route for a busy traffic at that time. My co-passenger start to pull out their coat against cold after a 2 hour of 8-10 long hour travel. I'm awake for my phone ring all over.


The bellhop is worried considering the fact that its was my 1st time to visit  Region 2 and traveling alone in a night trip. After a time, the conductor play a cradle song and on the dim light. My eyes are getting heavy.


after few hours ride, the bus start to ascend on a zig zag mountainous Dalton Pass ending a stop over at Sta. Fe, Nueva Vizcaya. Went out and feels the freezing wind breeze, my body start to modify for an icy weave.



few minutes later, engine starts. . .few miles away from Region 2. . .dreaming of what to expect too. . .


it was sunrise when i arrive the town of San Mateo, Isabela. Sir Emil was there waiting for me that early. . . 

TORISTANG PINOY NOW ENTERED REGION 2

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento